If you want to know everything about Blazers for Men, you are here at the right place.The blazer is a jacket that comes to us on the other side of the sleeve, where the British calls it also the boating jacket. To describe exactly this garment, we can say that it is originally a crossover jacket that resembles that of a classic suit but usually has metal buttons and crest whose fabric is navy blue. This men's jacket has a chest pocket, two pockets with flaps and two side slits in the back. This is the classic Navy blazer for men we all know.The blazer goes back to the uniforms of the sailors of the fleet, who wore these short jackets in the nineteenth century. The nautical clubs of the British establishment then took up this model very popular in the navy. We understand better the name of boating jacket that can be translated by "jacket navigation".
How to choose a man's blazer and what are the important details?If you want to choose a blazer for men with all the important elements that make up a beautiful blazer, you must find on your model all these details:
- Two side slits
- Gold metal buttons (often with badges)
- Chest pocket
- Two side pockets with flaps
- A navy blue fabric
How to Wear a Blazer for Man?To properly wear your blazer, pay attention to several important details. First, you have to worry about the length of the blazer sleeves so that your shirt is well below and that the jacket does not crush your silhouette. Then you have to choose a length of blazer that is ideal. Let's see that together.
How to Choose the Length of his Blazer Sleeves?If they are too short and if the rest of the jacket fits you perfectly, ask the seller if it is possible to recover fabric in the seam to lengthen them, it's not ideal, but it's possible.
How to Choose the Length of Your Blazer?The length of your blazer jacket is also very important. Your jacket should fall between the middle and the bottom of your buttocks, but not lower or higher! It is a jacket that can be worn quite short, unlike other jackets for men or suit jackets. This is not a formal jacket contrary to what we can think.
When to Wear a Men's Blazer or a Men's Jacket?The right time to wear this men's jacket is at a casual event but not too much! Or at a chic event, but not too much!The blazer is the jacket of Garden Parties and barbecues with friends or family, where it is important to dress well without doing too much.If you really want to break the dressed appearance of the blazer, it is possible to wear it with a white t-shirt underneath. It will tip the scales of your dress style to a casual look, but you do not want to look too dressed for the event you're going to.
What Look to Do With a Blazer for Men?What to wear men's blazer:
- Beige chinos + navy blazer + white shirt
- White trousers + navy blue blazer + sky blue shirt
- Lightly faded jeans + navy blue blazer + white t-shirt
- Slightly faded jeans + navy blue blazer + navy knit crew neck sweater
- Raw denim + white shirt + cream blazer
- Gray pants + navy blazer + white shirt
- Wear a shirt lighter than your blazer.
- Choose a shirt whose collar stays in place under the collar of your blazer.
- Wear a shirt with or without a tie. If you do not wear a tie, make sure you have a collar that fits snugly, like a button-down collar, for example.
- At the sleeves, have the sleeves of your shirt extend one centimeter.
- To fully open the buttonholes
- To make a single fold only
- To pull on your sleeve from the top of the forearm,
Classic Blue Blazer
Grey Houndstooth Blazer
Navy Blue Twill Blazer
Blue Structured Blazer
Charcoal Wool Blazer
Brown Classic Blazer
Light-Weight Navy Blue Blazer
Grey Gingham Blazer
Patterned Bordo Blazer
Ink Blue Sports Blazer